Primary Concerns: A consensus paper on primary care mental health care by the Mental Health Foundation and the Pharmaceutical Schizophrenia Initiative.
Six key ways to deliver better, more person-centred primary care services for people who have mental health problems, covering:
- practice-based commissioning for mental health
- age inclusive services
- addressing physical health and mental health needs
- education and training for the primary care workforce
- health promotion and community involvement in practice based commissioning
- developing flexible, imaginative and innovative services to offer real choice.