This factsheet produced by the NHS Confederation’s Mental Health Network presents the key figures and statistics in mental health, and an overview of the major trends and challenges facing mental health services.
This factsheet sets out available data relating to:
- investment in services
- trends in morbidity
- suicide and homicide rates
- service activity
- use of mental health legislation
- mental health of children and young people
- service user experience
- inequalities experienced by people with mental health problems, and
- workforce and staff satisfaction.