Caring Together in Eastern Cheshire is an initiative led by NHS Eastern Cheshire CCG which aims to promote integrated care in Eastern Cheshire. It’s about providers of care working with the people who receive care and their support networks, family, friends and carers.
The Caring Together programme is being led by NHS Eastern Cheshire CCG in partnership with Cheshire East Council, and supported by East Cheshire NHS Trust, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and the 23 GP Practices across Eastern Cheshire.
The focus is on:
- finding out what works and what doesn’t for all involved
- sharing experiences, knowledge and information
- improving communication between everyone
- finding out what is stopping care being integrated and working around it
- taking out duplication and confusion
- giving people the help they need so they can take charge of their care.
The animation below explains more about the Caring Together in Eastern Cheshire programme.