This Network meeting, held in London, September 18 2013, was hosted by Public Health England and NHS England,and chaired by Professor John Wilkinson, Special Advisor, National Mental Health and Wellbeing Team, Public Health England.
Download the presentations and papers from the meeting (Coming soon).
The Network meeting provided:
- Better understanding and mapping of available mental health and well-being data sources, including Mental Health Minimum Data Set (MHMDS), community mental health profiles, social determinants, quality profiles, Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Wellbeing Scale (WEMWBS)
- The perspective of mental health statutory and non-statutory providers
- Plans for turning data into intelligence – considering the role of clinical reference groups and examples from other networks on what works locally
- Confirmation of the Networks’ top priorities and early deliverables
The programme included:
- Chairman’s welcome and introduction
- The service user and voluntary sector perspective
- National Mental Health Intelligence Network Update
- Towards an intelligence platform and product
- Q&A Panel: Mental Health statutory and non-statutory providers’ perspective
- Understanding the available mental health and wellbeing data and improvement
The next National Mental Health Intelligence Network meeting will take place in London. Enquiries to: James.Seward@phe.org.uk