Access the presentations below from the North Region Parity of Esteem event held on 1st April 2014.
- Introduction to achieving Parity of Esteem across Mental and Physical Health
- National Perspective – Parity of Esteem – valuing mental and physical health equally, Jo Powell
- Parity of Esteem a Chief Officers Perspective, Nigel Gray
- Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) engagement – a view from CCGs on what they need to deliver and how, Dr Amir Hannan
- The Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Implications for Commissioners and Care Providers, Bruce Bradshaw
- Dementia, Professor Alistair Burns
- Moving to Action to improve mental health outcomes, Dr Geraldine Strathdee
- Mental Capacity Act, Dr Ian Aldridge
This event was supported by the for Strategic Clinical Networks within the Northern region: Cheshire and Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and South Cumbria, Northern England and Yorkshire and the Humber.